FAMILY DENTISTRY IN BUFORD, GA
SERVING BUFORD & GWINNETT COUNTY
In-office care is an essential component of maintaining your long-term oral health. As an established dental office in Buford, GA, Center for Cosmetic and Sedation Dentistry offers patients a variety of dentistry services designed to treat and preserve the teeth and gums.
WE PUT PATIENTS FIRST
At Center for Cosmetic and Sedation Dentistry, we strive to provide quality care to all of our Buford, GA patients. At our dental practice, we take an individualized approach to oral hygiene to address our patients' specific needs, all the while maintaining an inviting, soothing office atmosphere.
AT YOUR SERVICE
Whether you're a new patient or have been with us for years, at Center for Cosmetic and Sedation Dentistry, we pledge to keep your comfort in mind as we provide you with the oral care you need to stay healthy. Whether you're due for a general cleaning or are experiencing tooth pain, we'll address your concerns in a relaxed environment and take the time to answer any questions you have.
With convenient office hours and flexible appointment scheduling, Center for Cosmetic and Sedation Dentistry is the dental practice to turn to when you need dependable oral care in Buford, GA. Call today to set up your appointment.
The practice of dentistry encompasses an amazing array of services and procedures, all with a common goal: to help you to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible, ensure your oral health, and keep you looking and feeling great throughout life.
There's so much that can be done these days to improve the appearance of a person's smile — at any age. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities.
The first step in any smile makeover is a thorough dental examination to make sure that your cosmetic problems really are just that, and not a sign of underlying dental disease. Once your health has been established, your smile can be cosmetically enhanced in a variety of ways.
Cosmetic & General Dentistry Procedures
Modern dentistry offers a wide range of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great. These procedures include:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams, to keep your teeth and gums healthy, and catch early signs of dental disease
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Extractions, to remove unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved
- Fillings, to restore decayed teeth
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect a dangerous disease that can be cured if caught early
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to rescue diseased teeth
- Sealants, to help prevent cavities
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMD Treatment, for pain in the jaw area that can interfere with biting and chewing
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Decay Prevention, so you keep your natural teeth as long as possible
When to Visit the Dentist
Many people only go to the dentist when something is wrong. That is truly a shame, because they are missing out on so many preventive services that can save discomfort and expense down the road. Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems from tooth decay to oral cancer are detected and treated in a timely manner. Some individuals may need to see the dentist more often than others to stay on top of problems like plaque buildup and gum disease, but everyone should go at least once per year.
Your regular dental visits will include a thorough oral exam to check the health of your teeth and gums; and oral cancer screening to spot any suspicious signs early; and a professional cleaning to remove stubborn deposits and make your teeth look and feel great. So don't miss out on the many benefits dentistry offers you and your family!
Your Smile Makeover
The most important job you have as a member of your own smile makeover team is to communicate exactly what you don't like about your smile and how you'd like it to be different. Before the first consultation, give some thought to the following questions:
- What do you like or dislike about the color, size, shape and spacing of your teeth?
- Are you pleased with how much your teeth show, both when you smile and when your lips are relaxed?
- Do you want teeth that are perfectly aligned and a bright “Hollywood White,” or would you prefer a more natural look with slight color, shape and shade variations?
- Would you like more or less of your gums to show when you smile?
It is extremely helpful for you to bring in pictures you have collected — of smiles you like, smiles you don't like, and/or photos of the way your own smile used to look, if that's the result you're aiming for. Now is the time to get started on creating a smile that will make you feel as good as you look!
"Wonderful staff! Very knowledgeable and friendly! My daughter, husband and myself all had our first appointments there recently and were very pleased with the sweet staff and fast, easy and efficient process. Going to the dentist really isn't so bad here!"